About the app
This is a R Shiny app providing graphs and stats about the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic.
Available variables are number of active cases (confirmed - (deaths + recovered)), number of deaths, number of confirmed or number of recovered cases, depending on the graph.
Here's a rundown of the different tabs available:
- Total: Evolution of the number of cases for a selection of countries.
- New Cases: Evolution of the number of new cases per day.
- Comparison: Comparison of country profiles from the moment each country reached a specific number of cases, selected with the slider.
- Map : Map showing the number of cases by country.
- Explore Data: Explore raw data tables, by date or by country.
Code is available here. Data comes from CSSEGISandData/COVID-19.
About the author
Check out my website to see my other projects.